Wednesday, September 08, 2004

whisky and a haircut

Lately, I've become very shaggy--so I was happy to read in the local newspaper yesterday that there was a barber shop in town where I could get a haircut followed by a complimentary shot of whisky. So I went to the barber shop and found this ad to be completely true: for £4, I got a haircut and a shot of whisky (all before noon).

We've moved in and all is well, but we still don't have internet access. As such, my blogs are still a bit short and sloppy. Check back in a few days for more content.

Cheers.

1 Comments:

At 9:43 pm, Blogger Willis said...

Now that's a haircut! Looks like Tennessee and Scotland have something in common: not afraid to take a hit of whiskey to start the day. Hope ya'll are doing well, we'll be heading out your way soon enough...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home