Monday, March 07, 2005

What the Hail?

I played golf on Saturday with some friends. As always, the weather vacillated between sunny and rainy with sustained winds; however, we had some hail this time. I had never played golf in hail before and I hope to never do so again. It didn't last long, but it was pretty heavy.

Anyway, we were on the Strathtyrum and we played "scramble." After being down 9 holes to 1, Michael and I had the best comeback of all time. We won the last 8 holes to tie David and Steve 9-9. If you don't understand anything I just wrote don't worry about it. Just know that it was a lot of fun and we had a great comeback.

Also, I played the Eden a couple of weeks ago. It was a lot of fun and very challenging. It's a good course to play if you need to lose some golf balls. Fortunately, I lost most of my golf balls on #3--so I didn't have to carry them for the next 15 holes. Unfortunately, I lost too many and had to go to the store to buy some more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home